We are hiring coaches for both Nanaimo and Parksville facilities!
Flipside Gymnastics is currently accepting applications for coaches at both the Nanaimo and Parksville locations. Owned and operated by Bill Poirier of Flipside Gymnastics Ltd., the Parksville facility opening September of 2013 and the Nanaimo facility has seen considerable updates and is currently undergoing renovations which include new additions to the equipment and the overall facility.
Who are we looking for? All levels of instructors, part-time, full-time, any-time, supervisors and more. We are seeking responsible, enthusiastic, and qualified individuals to add to our expanding coaching staff. As we continue to expand our number of facilities we need competent qualified staff to grow with us and our ever increasing opportunities for advancement within our organization. This individual must possess a keen interest in coaching and must be energetic, organized, and self-motivated.
Responsibilities (Able to teach beginner through advanced in preschool and recreational gymnastics while):
- ensuring the safety and security of the children
- actively engage children in developmentally appropriate activities
- deal effectively with challenging situations
- maintain good communication with staff, parents, and participants
- work in a team environment
- Minimum Level 1 NCCP certified (or in progress of certification)
- Emergency first aid and CPR
- Criminal record check
- Respect in Sport completed
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.