Annual Registration Fees (Sept 1st 2019 to Aug 31st 2020 )
Once per year an insurance and registration fee is required at all levels.
You can choose from one of the following two annual registration fee options:
|Basic - $45+GST per year
||Advantage - $55+GST per year
1. Annual Registration Fee and first month's Fees are due a the time of registration. Registration Online or on Location will require a method of payment provided for continued monthly fees to successfully complete your registration.
2. Visa, MasterCard and are also accepted for reccuring payments plans (no contracts) from registration date through to the end of June. Please Note that as of July 1, 2019 ALL membership payments will require payment via Direct Debit, Visa or Mastercard.
3. A single payment (cash or debit) for a given month will be accepted with a $15 surcharge to hold future class placement.
4. A $10.00 ‘Late Payment Fee’ will be assessed for all fees received later than 15 days after the 1st. of the month.
5. Students for whom payment has not been received past 30 days will lose their class placement.
Enrollment is continuous. Fees are pro-rated at the time of registration for those starting after the 1st. of the month.
A 10% discount is given for a single payment that covers any 10 month period - All lump sum payments are non-refundable; however, full credit is given on account. Group rates are available for five or more. ( all group members must belong to the same organization.)
Your child's classes are guaranteed for as long as he/she is 'Actively Registered' (current month paid via payment options 1. and 2, but not 3.) If fees are owed, make-up classes are disallowed. All make-up class attendees must have signed up at the office 'in person' minimum 24hrs. prior to a make-up. No shows result in the loss of class owed. (sorry, no phone reservations accepted except Gold card holders). Note: Missed classes are not refundable. See scheduled dates and times.
Reserving Class Placement:
Class placements that are reserved must be paid for regardless of attendance. Please advise office of any status change.
Track pants, Shorts, T-shirt and/or a bodysuit are all appropriate attire. Please avoid zippered or buttoned clothing and socks.
Withdraws, Refunds & Credits:
Please note: Credits are only honored when a signed credit note is presented.
Class Cancellations, Instructor Substitution and Changes:
We reserve the right to cancel or change class times; in either case, notification will be given and classes rescheduled. From time to time, class ratios may be affected by a coaches' illness - every effort is made to minimize this occurrence. Such events may also necessitate a temporary substitute instructor for your child's class.
Registration Polices are subject to change without notice.