Flipside Gymnastics is currently accepting applications for coaches at our Nanaimo location. Owned and operated by Bill Poirier of Flipside Gymnastics Ltd., the Nanaimo facility began operations September of 2010.
Who are we looking for? All levels of instructors, part-time, full-time, any-time, supervisors and more. We are seeking responsible, enthusiastic, and qualified individuals to add to our expanding coaching staff. As we continue to expand our number of facilities we need competent qualified staff to grow with us and our ever increasing opportunities for advancement within our organization. This individual must possess a keen interest in coaching and must be energetic, organized, and self-motivated.
Responsibilities (Able to teach beginner through advanced in preschool and recreational gymnastics while):
- ensuring the safety and security of the children
- actively engage children in developmentally appropriate activities
- deal effectively with challenging situations
- maintain good communication with staff, parents, and participants
- work in a team environment
- Minimum Level 1 NCCP certified (or in progress of certification)
- Emergency first aid and CPR
- Criminal record check
- Respect in Sport completed
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.